Top-quality tree care service
Our Dallas/Fort Worth company will work hard for you
Some professions require a passion for the work in order to excel. Arboriculture is one of these. The professionals at Integrity Tree Care all share not only a high level of skill and education, but a genuine love of trees. Now in business for almost 20 years, we are proud of the reputation we’ve earned in the area. Our team — which includes three certified arborists — can perform a wide variety of tree services for you, including tree pruning, removal, stump grinding or removal, cabling and bracing, organic fertilization, storm damage cleanup and much more.
If you’re looking for Dallas-Fort Worth tree trimming or have other arboriculture needs, contact us today to put us to work for you. We are proud of our pruning service and can put our expertise to work for you.
As living organisms, trees can require assistance at times to remain healthy. We know all about the life and proper care of trees and will put our expertise to work for you.
What kinds of services do trees need to thrive? Among the many we provide:
- Pruning (also called trimming): This is one of the most important skills an arborist can have. Done improperly, pruning can be very detrimental to your tree’s health, so it’s crucial to hire someone who knows what they’re doing! Any cut made to a tree’s branches should be well thought-out and have a reason behind it.
- Tree stump grinding: When you have a stump on your property that needs to go, we can handle the job with skill, using our special equipment to grind the stump down to bits.
- Cabling and bracing: When a tree can’t support its own weight, this system is used to help it grow and thrive. Cables are applied high up in trees to keep them steady, and in some cases, braces are also installed for additional help.
- Vertical mulching: Sometimes, the root system of your tree needs extra nutrients to get it healthy again. We will use special air tools to drill a series of holes in the ground, right over the root system, and fill them with organic mulch to help “feed” the roots.
- Storm damage cleanup: The fallout after a storm can be dangerous and messy. We will assess your situation, clean up all of the debris and expertly determine which trees can be saved and which ones unfortunately can’t be rescued. Whatever the case, we’ll handle the situation for you with skill and timeliness.
When a person is given the title of certified arborist, he or she has worked hard to earn it. They are trained in every aspect of tree care, including urban forestry, tree biology, pruning, tree risk management and safe work practices, among others. Integrity Tree Care is proud to have two certified arborists on staff, including owner Jimmy Prichard.
Certification of this type is administered by the International Society of Arboriculture. Every certified arborist must have a minimum of three years of full-time experience in the field, they have to pass a certified exam, and they must continue their training to maintain certification. In other words, a certified arborist can mean the difference between adequate service and expert service.
If you’re looking for outstanding Dallas-Fort Worth tree trimming professionals, contact Integrity Tree Care today. Our tree pruning can’t be beat in the area, and we’re proud of that fact. Call to put us to work for you!
Benefits of Trees
Trees are not only beautiful to gaze at or sit under, but they provide a multitude of other benefits to our health as well as the environment in general. Among the many reasons to plant a tree:
- They combat the greenhouse effect by absorbing carbon dioxide, removing the carbon and releasing oxygen back into the area. According to the nonprofit organization TreePeople, in one year, an acre of mature trees absorbs the amount of carbon dioxide that a car produces in 26,000 miles.
- Trees trap odors and pollutant gases inside their leaves and bark.
- They save water, because their shade slows water evaporation.
- When it rains, trees absorb water down into their trunks and deep below the surface, which prevents pollutants from entering the storm water or oceans.
- Trees shield people from ultra-violet rays by about 50 percent, thereby offering protection from skin cancer.
- They make people happy. According to TreePeople, patients who have views of trees from their windows heal faster and with fewer complications.
- They make a sweet home for animals, including squirrels and birds.
- Trees provide wood for all sorts of uses, from furniture to flooring.
- A well-placed tree can reduce the noise level by as much as 40 percent.
- Trees can help you make money! It’s been proven that property values for homes with trees are between 5 to 15 percent higher than they are in tree-less abodes.
Trees are our livelihood at Integrity Tree Care. Not only are we experts in every aspect of keeping your tree thriving, but we also make it a personal goal to provide you with as much knowledge as possible. We feel that everyone should know a little bit about how a tree grows and what keeps it happy for years to come.
Whatever your tree needs are, we’re here to help! Our company, which has been serving customers in the area since 2001, prides itself on high-quality, reliable service on every job. We are the Dallas-Fort Worth tree trimming company to call for the best pruning service around.